Stress, anger, genetic, and various other underlying diseases can cause a high BP. To keep the being healthy, try natural remedies and herbs to cure the issue. Explore the blog and know how to lower high blood pressure quickly and naturally.
In today’s time, when stress walks along, practicing poor eating habits combined with a sedentary lifestyle only add to the wellness issues. We prioritize our work, responsibilities and daily chores, and these things gradually tyrannize our life. Amidst pressure and hectic schedule, our health is something that suffers a lot. Stress and tension pave way for many ailments and to start with, high BP is the most common by far.
High blood pressure is a serious issue and occurs when the pressure of the blood raises against the arteries walls. This pressure stretches the arteries and even damages them, leading to heart diseases, kidney diseases, and stroke. If the problem of hypertension goes unnoticed for a long time, it works as a silent killer.
High Blood pressure surely wreaks havoc on one’s life. Popping in medicine won’t help in the long run. One needs to treat the issue naturally to prevent and cure the problem quickly without sustaining any side-effects.
So, here are some easy, natural, and simple ways of reducing the High BP.
How to lower high blood pressure with yoga- Make way for an active lifestyle
As mentioned, the sedentary lifestyle brings in a lot of health issues with an hour of workout daily can turn the table. Any kind of workout or exercising regime is essential to living a meaningful, healthy, and ailment-free life. And when it comes to reducing stress and hypertension, yoga is the safest way.
Yoga is an ancient practice of life science and a way of living that was originated thousands of years ago in India. A great way of reducing high blood pressure, yoga is really effective in treating issues naturally. So practice asanas like Sukhasana, Uttanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Vriasana, Baddha Konasana, Supta Padanugusthasana, Setu Bandhanasna, and Shavasana, for lowering down the blood pressure.
How to reduce high blood pressure with Ayurveda- Add the goodness of nature
Developed thousands of years ago in India, Ayurveda is the sister philosophy of yoga, the medication form of it. The therapies and treatments work after the identification of an individual’s Dosha- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Dosha imbalance is the foremost reason for any health issues and hypertension is the result of the imbalance of the two doshas- Vata and Pitta.
So, with Ayurveda, lower the Blood pressure quickly and naturally.
1. Ayurveda Herbs: Ayurvedic herbs are great and effective for regulating the blood pressure and also good for many other diseases.
Ashwagandha- The herb reduces stress, hence regulates the blood pressure. It calms and strengthens the body and mind, and increases vitality.
Arjuna- The herb prevents the bad cholesterol to combine in the blood vessel to form a plague and also reduces stress.
Jatamansi- An amazing herb to treat various health issues, Jatamansi protects the arteries from free radical harm, provides a calming effect on the body and mind and lowers the cortisol.
Triphala- A combination herbal powder, Triphala consists of anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the high blood pressure. It also increases circulation, reduces stress, and decreases pressure from the heart.
Gotu Kola- The herb is great for controlling Pitta hypertension, promotes circulation, and treats venous insufficiency.
Trikatu- Great for the people with Kapha hypertension, Trikatu also decreases bad cholesterol.
2. Ayurveda Die: Improper diet also contributes towards the unhealthy condition of the body. Eat a balanced diet and avoid the consumption of salt and sugar, pickles, alcohol, caffeine, tomatoes, and fatty foods to regulate high BP. Include ginger, green leafy veggies, yogurt, berries, oatmeal, onion, amla, Omega-3 fatty acid, beetroot, Vitamin C rich fruits, herbs, garlic, seeds, cucumber, bananas, pomegranate, nuts, avocados and olive oil, in your meals.
3. Quick Natural Remedies
• Consumption of green tea is helpful. You can consume basil tea, ginger tea, and cardamom tea.
• In a cup of water, add a handful of ashwagandha leaves. Boil for 5-10 minutes and drink it after lunch and dinner.
• Mix 2 parts of Nagfani berry with 1 part of Punarnava herb, and then in boiling water, add ½ teaspoon of the mixture. Steep for few minutes and drink after lunch and dinner.
• You need to dry-roast the watermelon seeds, grind them, and then add a tablespoon in two cups of water. Boil, strain, and drink.
• In a cup of water, add a teaspoon of honey and 5-10 drops of apple cider vinegar. Mix and consume every morning.
High Blood Pressure is not a problem to be ignored that plagues many each year. With Ayurveda, commence a journey towards a healthy heart and better living.