Hair loss is terrifying for both men and women. Explore the blog and know the way of controlling hair fall through natural home remedies and Ayurvedic herbs.
The word ‘hair loss’ surely brings chills down your spine, especially when you regularly see those extra strands on the hairbrush, towel, pillow, and even on the clothes. Many of us, at some point, start fearing about losing too much hair. Sometimes, it just our normal hair-shedding routine while at other times, it can be more than that. Hair fall can be faced by anyone regardless of their age and gender and balding is not the only problem associated with men.
But have you ever wondered how hair fall occurs and how to control hair fall?
Reasons for hair fall
The reasons for hair are many including the usage of chemical hair products, improper and unhealthy diet, genetics, environmental conditions, ill-maintenance, and neglect.
How to reduce hair fall?
Investing in your hair doesn’t always means rushing to the salon and availing the heightened services or spending a fortune on the chemical treatments. There are many easy, effective and natural ways of stopping hair loss and promoting their re-growth, and the best one is through Ayurveda.
Originated thousands of years ago in India, the science has spread to various corners of the globe. The credit goes to the increase in demand for natural beautification products.
So if you’re someone who is experiencing hair loss problem then Ayurveda is the answer.
How to stop hair fall with Ayurvedic herbs and natural remedies?
• Take equal quantity of water and bhringraj powder. Mix it to make a thick paste.
• Apply on your hair and scalp. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse well with water.
• Do the procedure 2-3 times in a week.
• You need 1 medium grated coconut and 1 teaspoon, each of fenugreek seed and black pepper.
• Grind the ingredients and extract milk. Apply it on your mane and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with water.
• You can also massage your hair with warm coconut oil for 30 minutes and wash off when you want.
• Mix amla powder with water to form a paste to apply easily on the head. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash off with water.
• You can also drink amla juice daily in the morning or mix amla powder in coconut oil and apply on your hair.
• Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and dry roast it.
• Grind the seeds with 3 tablespoons of water and make a thick paste.
• Apply on your hair and scalp. Leave for 20 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
• Do the process twice a week.
5. Aloe Vera
• Mix 6 tablespoons of Aloe juice in 2 cups of water. Add a pinch of cumin powder.
• Apply on your head, leave for 15 minutes, and then wash with lukewarm water. Repeat 1-2 times a week.
• You can also take ½ cup of Aloe gel, 3 tablespoons coconut oil, 2 tablespoons honey, and mix.
• Apply on your mane, leave for 30 minutes, wash with lukewarm water. Do this twice a week.
• In 2 tablespoons of coconut or castor oil, add 5 drops of Jatamansi oil, and massage your head for 10-15 minutes.
• Wash your hair after an hour with lukewarm water and do this twice every week.
• Take 2 tablespoons hung curd or Greek yogurt. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 lemon juice.
• Apply on your head and leave for 30 minutes. Now rinse thoroughly with water.
• You can also mix lemon juice with lukewarm water and rinse your hair with it.
8. Curry Leaves
• Take a handful of curry leaves and boil them in your hair oil.
• Apply on your scalp, massage for 15 minutes, and then wash when you want. Do it twice a week.
• You can directly apply onion juice on the head or mix it with honey and rose water.
• Apply on your scalp and hair with the cotton ball. Leave for 30 minutes.
• Wash with cold water and do this once every week.
• Mix 6 tablespoons of Shikakai powder in 2 cups of water and use the mixture as shampoo.
• Rinse your hair. Massage with water and then rinse it again. Repeat the process once more and do it twice in a week.
When it comes to how to stop hair loss, Ayurvedic herbs and natural remedies are here to help. Adopt Ayurveda for owning healthy and luscious mane.