India is the germinating land of the unique science of life, the Ayurveda. Ayurveda India explains the state of doshas (body constitution), Agni (digestive juices, hormones, etc.), Dhatus (tissues), Mala (excretion of wastes), Atma (soul), Indriya (sensory and motor organs), Manas (mind) in keeping the body and soul in a state of balanced health and well-being.
Ayurveda suggests the use of plants, minerals, and earthy substances in combination or alone for alleviating the diseases of body and mind. The Ayurveda School in India offers treatments and therapies acting on the principles of Samana (homologous) and Visesha (antagonistic), medicines studied in terms of rasa, guna, virya, etc., and so much more for the overall restoration of health.
Here are important Ayurveda courses and their guidelines to getting in touch with the real wisdom of Ayurveda, for an ideal completion of the course, and for living a healthy and ailment-free life.
- Basic Awareness of Ayurveda and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a life-giving science working holistically on three elements: body, mind, and soul. In Kerala Ayurveda, this ancient wisdom from the Indian rationality is offered to Ayurvedic lovers. If you desire to imbibe the basic ayurvedic wisdom then learn the course curriculum and basic requirement for the next big step:
- Basic Requirement of the course: The basic awareness of Ayurveda and Lifestyle is a beginner level course that doesn’t require any prior knowledge, just the passion for this traditional science.
- Course Curriculum: The curriculum of basic awareness of Ayurveda and Lifestyle involves theoretical subjects for building a strong foundation of the science such as Introduction to Ayurvedic science, Art of Ayurveda medicine, Aim of Ayurveda, Understanding human tastes, doshas, etc.
- Ayurveda Cooking Course: Ayurvedic treatments are a way of detoxifying and rejuvenating the body, mind, and soul and Ayurveda cooking is the science of healthy development of the body and mind. The ideal Ayurveda Training Institute in Kerala offers the Ayurvedic cooking course based on the Vedic traditions seamlessly incorporating the values of nourishment and wellness. Here are some key pointers to consider before enrolling in Ayurvedic Cooking course:
- An Ayurvedic cooking course teaches the importance of six tastes and the role of body constitution in a diet.
- Learnings of basic Ayurvedic Dietetics.
- Understanding different types of food: Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamasic.
- Practical classes of different Ayurvedic meals for wholesome well-being.
3.Ayurveda Beauty Therapy Courses: Ayurveda is a healing science of keeping the inner body healthy through diverse traditional methods that are manifested in the apparent features like skin, hair, nails, etc. Kerala is the motherland of Ayurveda and the host to the best Kerala Ayurvedic centers providing authentic beauty therapy course. The best institutes here offer an immersive curriculum with an equal emphasis on the practical and theoretical subjects. Some of the key subjects to look for:
- Scalp and Hair treatment
- Understanding of what is Ayurveda and Tri-Dosha
- Skincare Treatments
- The Concept of Beauty in Ayurveda
- Body constitution checkup
Take the ideal step towards wellness of utmost quality and become a certified Ayurvedic practitioner in Kerala.